|Click to enlarge|
Developed in 1955 under the guidance of Robert Carrée, the R13 clarinet quickly became the legendary choice of professional musicians. Musicians are charmed by its rich and focused sound, its power in all registers and its flexibility. The R13 is suitable for all types of musician, symphony or chamber music, soloists, teachers, those in marching bands, students and amateurs.
- High quality stained Grenadilla wood - Stable and durable; creates best tone quality
- Hand burnished bore improves intonation and centers tone
- Power forged keywork and posts, preplated in copper and finished in silver plate for a high quality long lasting finish
- Ajustable thumb rest for optimum comfort
- Undercut tone holes improve tone and ease of response
- Double fish skin pads - long lasting with good airtightness
A $10 shipping surcharge will be added to the $5 flat-rate shipping/handling fee for this item, for a total shipping/handling charge of $15.