Ellis Music is proud to support school music programs in Vermont and New Hampshire by offering exceptional service to teachers, students, and parents.
From the time the school year begins in August until it ends in June, Ellis Music representatives visit hundreds of schools on a regular basis to provide ongoing customer service. During visits to the schools, representatives can deliver accessories ordered by teachers or individuals, pick up instruments that need repair, drop off loaner instruments, and deliver new rentals. Our representatives help music teachers by answering questions, fixing minor repairs, and making sure they have all the accessories they need.
Ellis Music also offers:
- Instrument demonstrations
- Instrument delivery nights at schools
- Music folders and name tags
- Band, orchestral, and choral arrangements at discounts up to 20%
- School lease plans for purchasing expensive instruments
Teachers are encouraged to contact Ellis Music for additional details about any of these services.